Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Lets call this 3 lbs in 90 days.

I have been in hiding. It seemed like the Guinness or the good life got the best of me. I have not posted for many and no particular reason. I needed to get back on the horse. Thanks spa ladies for suggesting journaling my daily take.
There have been numerous setback s in my life. Love , weight , job, career, financial and health. I didn't make any of my goals in all these categories. So instead of crawling under a rock. I will go public again.
Yesterday
Breakfast
Banana , chobani, breakfast bar
Lunch
Hummus carrots and pita chips
Fun size snickers. ( Halloween candy is in my house !)
Dinner
Left over pizza
Salad
Fun size snickers
Bad girl
Ate m n m 's and pretzels at a meeting with some vitamin water.

No comments:

Post a Comment