Saturday, October 13, 2012

10/11/12

I am calling this 10/11/12 because I think a few of us need to catch up with our menus.  I am going to try something this weekend.
Totally weight watchers.- meaning I am really going to count everything I eat this weekend and see how many points I achieve, over or under the limit.
I have been paying for a ww website for years and I only use it for the recipes.  I seem to always count my points for breakfast, then get too busy to figure out the rest and then stop counting.  Many times I stay on the diet, I just dont count, so I dont know.  This weekend my goal is to count the WHOLE WEEKEND.
PLUS ONE ACTIVITY.

What is  your weekend plans.  Check in with everyone Monday morning 10/15/12
 ps Aunt Nancy gave a alcohol link, it is the weekend, this might help if you are going to have a drink this weekend.  Not Harriet though, but save it for the future
http://www.sparkpeople.com/resource/nutrition_articles.asp?id=893
nanci

ps 

1 comment: